- According to the law of Moses, the fat portion of the sacrifice is the best portion, and all the fat portion belongs to the Lord (Leviticus 3:16). Ask yourself: what is your BEST portion? What is BEST about you? Offering your BEST to the Lord.
- The Lord wants you to launch deep into the waters and cast your net (Luke 5:4). He wants you not to linger in shallow faith but trust Him in deep waters. What do you need to let go of in order to trust in Him? In what circumstances are you required to take a leap of faith such that He would be Your only source of comfort and security? That’s exactly where He wants you to be and what He wants you to do. Pray that you would dare to launch deep.
- What is God’s vision for your State? Your county? Your city? What does He want for your neighborhood? Your street? Your apartment complex? Ask Him to show you the specifics. What did you see when you prayer walk the area? The school, the store, the agnecies, the temple… Pray for His Kingdom to come upon your area. Pray that He would reveal to you the strongholds in the area.
- Do you know your neighbors? If you know your neighbors’ names or faces, pray for them. What about your people group? Pray for the different people groups in your area. Pray for more laborers to join you in the transformative work in your neighborhood.
- Pray that God would prepare the soil ready for harvest. Pray that eyes would be open to see the Truth in Jesus. Pray that God would remove the blindness and the lies that are holding people captive. Pray that His Truth and His Light will pierce the darkness and lead the way.
- Pray that God would direct those who know Him to join our disciple-making effort. Pray that more would be obedient to His call to GO and not just to come. Pray that God’s people would unite in His name for Kingdom purposes. Pray that solid teams in our respective areas to be formed.